Wine Bottles Maths Riddle Solution - 1 December
In a classic wine shop in Flobecq, Belgium, list of three most popular wines are:
- The cost of 1 French wine bottle: 500$
- The cost of 1 German wine bottle: 100$
- The cost of 20 Dutch wine bottles: 100$
Homer Simpson entered the wine shop and he needs to buy
- All three types of wine shop.
- Needs to buy Dutch wine bottles in multiple of 20.
- Need to buy 100 wine bottles
Simpson has only 10000$. How many wine bottle(s) of each type, Simpson must buy?
Update Your Answers at : Click Here
Solution19(French) + 1(German) + 80(German) =>100 wines.
19*500 + 100 + 100*4 = 10000$
Will be update in one day