Office Christmas Party Riddle Solution - 16 December
Josh Parker organizes an exotic office Christmas party at the beach to his important fellow employees.
Following are the important people that will come to the party
1. Josh Parker
2. Josh Parker 2 girlfriends- Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes
3. The sales head Clay Vanstone.
4. Clay Vanstone 2 associates.
5. Mr. Jeremy and his Secret Tab.
They all need to cross a small river to reach the beach, however, Josh Parker has got just one boat.
There are few rules for crossing the river.
1. The capacity of the boat is limited to just two people.
2. Clay Vanstone associates will not stay with Josh Parker without Clay Vanstone.
3. Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes will not stay with the Clay Vanstone without Josh Parker.
4. Mr. Jeremy would never leave the Secret Tab alone.
5. Secret Tab counts as a person.
6. Only Josh Parker, Clay Vanstone or Mr. Jeremy can drive the boat.
7. The two girlfriends Carol Vanstone and Tracey Hughes will not stay with the Clay Vanstone without Josh Parker.
8. No Associates would stay with Josh Parker without their Clay Vanstone.
Jeremy will not leave the Secret Tab alone.
Update Your Answers at Click Here
Solution1. Mr.Jeremy and girlfriend1, Mr.Jeremy back
2. Mr.Jeremy and girlfriend2, Mr.Jeremy back
3. Clay Vanstone and Josh Parker, Clay Vanstone back
4. Mr.Jeremy and Secret Tab, Mr.Jeremy back
5. Mr.Jeremy and Clay Vanstone, Mr.Jeremy back
6. Mr.Jeremy and associate1, Mr.Jeremy back
7. Mr.Jeremy and associate2.
Will be updated in one day